It is increasingly important for all public sector bodies to have cost effective estate management and estates strategies as an essential tool in creating efficient and forward looking community service models.
Our expert estate team and turnkey service offer is well placed to support our public sector partners’ estate rationalisation and efficiency targets over this period and offer:
- Services and estate strategy co-ordination
- Reduced estate costs
- Efficient utilisation of assets
- Proactive carbon reduction management
- Flexible lease solutions
- Migration and interim asset management services
We are experts in understanding your estate.
We have the in-house skills and technologies in place to manage and monitor estate condition and utilisation and support commissioners of services to maintain a flexible and ‘fit for purpose’ estate whilst identifying areas for efficiency improvements and cost savings.
To achieve this we utilise HOST, a secure web-based estate support function which provides public and private healthcare and community services commissioners with a strategic, integrated, up-to-date, accurate data set of existing and future estate/resource capacity and the ability to scenario test and forecast.
Our HOST service includes a range of estate service choices we can offer to enable you to understand your estate better and strategically plan to meet local efficiency targets and the changing government policy direction.
Services to meet your estate and strategic planning needs
- Estates audits and reviews, including:
- Asset condition survey
- Health & safety assessment
- Display Energy Certificates
- Energy performance and improvement strategies
- Carbon reduction and green energy audit
- Asset utilisation
- Service planning audit
- Statutory and departmental compliance (CIAMs)
- Options appraisals
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Strategic service development structures
- Strategic planning
- Geo-demographic and service need profiling
- Space utilisation and demand management (optimising the use of your asset)
- Carbon management
- Asset management
- Sale and leaseback
- Minor capital works
- Migration and interim asset management services.