Carbon reduction is something which impacts on us all. Recent legislation commits the UK to reduce carbon emissions as part of the global effort to combat climate change.
The public sector and those providing facilities for public use are subject to stringent targets to reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions.
As part of our estate management services, we can provide fresh ideas for green energy and innovative sustainability solutions to support commissioner’s estate requirements and meet these targets.
- Carbon accounting and footprint assessments
- Sustainable whole lifecycle costing
- Environmental policy and management (ISO 14001)
- BREEAM Excellent designs – sustainable building design, refurbishment and operation
- BREEAM assessments – healthcare, schools, offices, in-use, XB and bespoke
- Dynamic thermal modelling and energy assessments
- Low and zero carbon feasibility studies and costing